Club Arsenal Competition
- Competition Terms and Conditions
Club Arsenal Matchday Hospitality Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Club Arsenal Matchday Hospitality competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is the point at which you receive the entry form on the relevant matchday (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is kick-off of the relevant match (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to complete the entry form made available to you on the relevant matchday. You will need to correctly predict the final score and first goalscorer by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to persons who have purchased a Club Arsenal Matchday Hospitality package, or their guests, only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is by way of the official entry form only. No purchase is required to enter but you will need to have purchased, or be a guest of a person who has purchased, a Club Arsenal Matchday Hospitality package. You will be required to provide all the details requested on the form (including name, telephone number, email address and postal address).
- PRIZE: an item of official Arsenal merchandise signed by at least one member of the men’s first team squad (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining
eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion) at the address set out below.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify theeligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or ny indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this Agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim rising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You nd Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have on-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.