Business Draw Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL SIGNED ITEM– SEASON 2015/16 MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW
Terms and Conditions
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is only open to Club Level members, their guests and any Club Level ticket holders. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- To take part in this Promotion you must attend an Arsenal home fixture (the ''Fixture'') and place your business card into the container where indicated in the Club Level welcome area on the date of the Fixture. Your business card must provide your full name, phone number and email address. Maximum of one entry per person.
- Closing date: All entries must be received on or before the day of the final Fixture of the month in which the draw is to take place.
- One winner will be selected at random on or around the last day of the month by an independent adjudicator from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email on or around the 1st day of the month following the month in which the draw takes place.
- Prize: an official Arsenal shirt item by at least one player from Arsenal’s first team
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
- Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- If you are over 18, the Promoter and its business partners may also use the details you give us to contact you about our products and services. By entering this Promotion you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell us otherwise.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU