Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
Arsenal vs Olymiacos Matchday Experience Hospitality Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Arsenal vs Olymiacos Matchday Experience Hospitality Competition (“Competition”) hosted by The Arsenal Football Club Plc (“Arsenal”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by Instagram only.
1. COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 14 February 2020 at 12:00 PM (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 20 February 2020 at 7:00 PM (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
2. TO ENTER: On the Start Date, Arsenal shall submit a series of public posts on its ‘@arsenalhospitality’ Instagram account (which can be found at www.instagram.com/arsenalhospitality) relating to the Competition and linking to these Terms and Conditions (the “Competition Posts”). To enter the Competition, you need to ‘like’ a Competition Post and then leave a comment ‘mentioning’ the Instagram account of who you would take along as your guest to the Arsenal vs Manchester United Matchday Experience, by no later than the Closing Date.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) only. Only one entry per person is allowed. All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
4. Employees of Arsenal, or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition along with an active Instagram account. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
6. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive two (2) complimentary box tickets to the Arsenal vs Olymiacos Matchday Experience (https://hospitality.arsenal.com/matchday-hospitality/olympiacos/packages/box-arsenal/), both of which must be used at the Arsenal v Olymiacos match at Emirates Stadium currently scheduled for 27 February 2020 (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize (including travel to and from Emirates Stadium) are the responsibility of the winner.
7. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
9. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random (by random number generator) from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
10. The winner will be contacted at the Instagram account of entry by private message within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 2 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
11. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. Details of the winner’s name will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
13. Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
14. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
15. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
16. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
19. The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that Instagram shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. Arsenal reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to Arsenal’s Instagram accounts (@arsenal or @arsenalhospitality) that is, in Arsenal’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, fans of Arsenal or directly aimed at Arsenal, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
20. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
21. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
22. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.