Emirates Stadium - Matchday Code of Conduct
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Emirates Stadium.
These are exceptional circumstances and the health, safety and security of everyone is our top priority.
To help create a safe and enjoyable environment for you and your fellow fans, and in order to assist our staff and stewards, you are required to comply with the following Code of Conduct:
- If you are allocated a ticket for a match at the stadium, you will be required to complete a health questionnaire and provide details for Track & Trace purposes in advance of the event. All attendees are required to provide this information and tickets will only become active upon provision of the relevant information
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms or have had a positive test within 10 days of the event (or you should be self-isolating for any other reason under UK Government guidance) then you must not attend the match
- If you have been informed via NHS track and trace or other means that you are a ‘close contact’ of an individual who has tested positive within 14 days of the match, then you must not attend
- Please ensure that you and your group adhere to the latest UK Government restrictions, both local and national, with regards to mixing households and travelling between areas in different Tiers (as designated by the Government from time to time)
- There will be two entrances to the podium area open – South Ramp (9 security lanes), and Ken Friar Bridge (8 security lanes)
- These entrances and the stadium itself will open 2 hours before kick-off for both Club Level and General Admission areas
- Supporters aged 12 or over must wear a face covering at all times in all areas of the stadium grounds. This includes when queueing on the podium area and inside the stadium bowl. The only exception to this is when eating or drinking
- If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, then you must display an exemption pass when required. Please click here to request an exemption pass
- You will be required to enter the stadium via the preassigned turnstile block. Please ensure you know your entry point in advance
- To help reduce queues at security checkpoints, only an A5 bag (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) or a clear bag will be permitted into the stadium. Large bags or suitcases (including cabin bags), laptop bags and rucksacks are not permitted
- You will be searched with a security wand and your temperature will be taken before entering the stadium
- Lifts will be operating at significantly reduced capacity and will only be available to those who require them for disability or medical reasons and display a lift pass (and any personal assistant accompanying those individuals). Please click here to request a lift pass
- Always observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your group
- If you do need to leave your seat, wait for a time when the gangway is as clear as possible and use the designated passing points
- If you need to pass other supporters in your row to get to your seat, please avoid face to face contact
- All payments inside the stadium are contactless and cash payments will not be accepted
- Alcohol is not permitted by law in the stadium bowl, where it remains an arrestable offence
- Table service will be in operation on Club Level and tables will be allocated on arrival. Alcohol will only be available on Club Level when purchased with a substantial food item and when seated at a table
- Frequently wash your hands with soap or use the sanitiser dispensers provided. It is recommended that you bring hand sanitiser with you (max. 50ml)
- Avoid touching your face, handles or railings where possible
- Observe respiratory etiquette and always cover your mouth with your arm or a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid hugs, high-fives, handshakes and any close contact with people who are not within your group
- Refrain from persistent singing and shouting during the match as it poses a heightened risk of COVID-19 transmission to yourself and others
- Follow the staggered exit procedures. This may mean various numbered blocks being asked to remain for a few minutes after the final whistle
- The stadium will close approximately 45 minutes after the final whistle
- If you are attending the match with others, please make sure that all members of the group have read and understood these guidelines and comply with them
If you do not comply with this Code of Conduct, the Club reserves the right to refuse your entry to the stadium or to require you to leave the stadium, as applicable.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert. Stay safe. Help everyone.