Platinum Event Draw Terms
Platinum Member Event Prize Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the competition (“Competition”) run as part of the “Platinum” member away-match screening of Arsenal FC v Manchester United FC at the Emirates Stadium on 5 December 2018 (the “Event”). By attending the Event and entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Any participant aged 18 and over who is an Arsenal “Platinum” member and who registers their attendance at the Event between 18.00 (UK time) (the “Start Time”) and 22.30 (UK time) (the “Closing Time”) shall automatically be entered into the Competition. For the avoidance of any doubt, only one entry per person is permitted.
2. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club PLC (company number 00109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. PRIZES: such prizes as will be announced and communicated to guests at the Event (the “Prizes”). Each winner shall be limited to one prize only.
4. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to any Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing each Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s). For the avoidance of any doubt, travel and accommodation costs, if applicable, are not included with the Prizes.
5. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prizes where applicable.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Time and the Closing Time.
7. Winners will be contacted using the contact details provided to Arsenal for the purposes of administering their memberships within 14 days of the Closing Time. If any such winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
8. Unless a winner notifies Arsenal otherwise, the prize will be delivered to the primary contact address held on Arsenal’s membership database within two weeks of the winner accepting the prize.
9. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: Each winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winners’ names and images and their comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prizes for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
10. Arsenal will use entrants' personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize.
11. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be completed by agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
12. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
13. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
a. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prizes (including the winners’ receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
b. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
17. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
18. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to: Platinum Membership Team, Premium Sales, Service and Operations, The Arsenal Football Club Plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU, United Kingdom.