About this restaurant
The WM is a Members-Only lounge and restaurant located in the East Stand on Club Level, which has been created to provide a discreet environment completely separate from the rest of Club Level. It provides an unrivalled Club Level fine dining experience and has been designed to a specification not seen previously in a European football ground with features including leather booth seating, personal TV screens and a private lounge for exclusive use by WM Members.
Named after the revolutionary 3-2-2-3 formation introduced in the 1920s by Herbert Chapman and his team captain Charlie Buchan, this contemporary discreet environment is located on the halfway line of Club Level.
Elegant and sophisticated furnishings are found throughout the restaurant, with leather booth seating, personal TV screens and a private lounge for use by WM Members only.
BENEFITS OF YOUR WM MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Five-course a la carte dining with wine, beer, house spirits and soft drinks included throughout each matchday
- Signature cocktail on arrival
- Access to buy General Admission tickets for domestic Cup Semi-Final and Final matches (subject to availability)
- Dedicated account manager
- One guaranteed car parking space for Members with 4-6 places
- Complimentary matchday programme for you and your guests (personalised upon request)
- One complimentary rental of The WM on a non-matchday
- Invitation to selected, exclusive Member events (including annual Emirates Stadium or London Colney pitch events)
- Access to the new My Arsenal Rewards programme
Matchday Hospitality in The WM
If you would like to sample The WM then we have a limited number of places that accompany our exclusive Matchday Hospitality Heritage Package.